Submit your Swift, iOS, macOS, or related talks to the best tiny conference in the world! Join us for the 12th /dev/world! The Call for Presenters is now open at https://devworld.com.au/
The conference that I help run, /dev/world/2018, is selling tickets!
We have amazing keynotes from the following people:
- A Software Engineer from Savage Interactive, creators of hit iPad art app, Procreate
- Quentin Zervaas, creator of Apple Design Award winning app, Streaks
- Richard Moss, author of The Secret History of Mac Gaming
And we have workshops!
- Quality assurance and testing fundamentals for small teams
- Refactoring a horrible codebase guided by tests
- Adding AI to your applications with TensorFlow Lite for iOS
- Property Based Testing in Swift
- UX for Developers
- xcodebuild for fun and profit
- Accelerated App Development Using CloudKit: Idea to Featured in a Week
- Ada on an iPad?
- Batteries and Locks: Modern Tech from Ancient Times
- Build your own synthesiser
- Building Frameworks Natively in Swift
- Dancing with Attitude – Building experiences with CoreMotion
- Designing for iOS: Resources You Gotta Know
- Fun with fudge factors: prototyping vague things
- How to go from bad practice to best practice
- How To Make It Look Like You Know What You Are Doing
- Let’s settle this UI/UX thing once and for all
- Machine Learning …without the Machine
- Making a visual novel in HyperCard
- Mis-using Bluetooth wristbands to enhance cognitive accessibility of an app for inpatients with severe brain injuries
- Performance Tips & Tricks with Unity on iOS
- Push Notifications and the Limits of Innovation
- Rewriting Alamofire: Into the Core
- SIL for First Time Learners
- Solving the Massive App Problem: Rearchitecting a 5 year old codebase
- State Machines are your friend
- Structuring Your Code with the Model-View-Presenter pattern
- Swift, for Objective-C OGs
- The State of MVC
- There And Back Again with the Roundtrip App
- Tools for testing, logging, and analytics-ing your code
- VIPER for iOS
We’ll also have a dinner keynote, during our famous quiz, from Paul Fenwick! It’s going to be amazing! Grab a ticket?
By popular demand, we’ve extended the /dev/world/2018 call for presenters by one week, to 22 May 2018! Get your talks in! You will be amazing!